Monday, January 2, 2012

Pretend this posted on 1.1.12

As 2011 was winding down, I was thinking about new year's resolutions. Most people do. And, inspired by other people's projects and blogs from the past year, I decided to set a goal, instead of a resolution. My goal: to create something every day this year.

I work with a variety of materials: fabric, paint, yarn, beads, paper; and have so much of these items just taking up space in my home. These things need to get out into the universe, to breath, to see the light; to be enjoyed, used, touched, perused, handled, seen. So, I am going to make something everyday.

This will include food items, too. I like cooking and baking, and last year I finally got a workable kitchen, that needs to be included in this undertaking as well.

My first creation: this blog, to keep track of what I accomplish in the next 366 days. Let's see how this goes, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment